Thursday, April 25, 2013

Obsess Much?

One of my latest obsessions is Pandora-- because I cannot afford to purchase all the music I enjoy and the radio stations here in New Jersey are borderline terrible. So, Pandora Radio it is!

And through my newly developed Pandora obsession, I was introduced to this gem by Kim Walker-Smith. The song came through my headphones as I sat in the student center at Rutgers working on my training and new staff development. Immediately I was wooed. God drew me in with this song. The power in it is indescribable. I have been playing it non-stop... to the point where Tyler asked me tonight, "Do you want to buy the song or CD?" =]

So, why wouldn't I share it with you?! Enjoy!


Do you have a current "obsession?" What has God recently used in your life to captivate your heart?

"Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!" - Psalm 47:1

No comments:

Post a Comment