Monday, January 28, 2013

On the Shelf

Recently, I have been introduced to some books worth noting! I was also encouraged to pick up a new life habit... to always be reading a book. This was a bit tough to swallow for me, but I definitely see such benefit in developing the habit of always reading a book. In the midst of all of this, I received a text from a friend informing me of an app called "Goodreads" which is essentially a digital place to sort books you have read, desire to read, and enjoy! Needless to say, books have been on my mind =)

This is what I've been reading and have been thoroughly enjoying....





And this is what I will be beginning soon...


Do you have the habit of always reading a book? If so, what are some of your favorites? If not, what prevents you from reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment