Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Love Songs

As you know, I love me some music. And I love music that glorifies the Lord. So, in light of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share some God-centered and God-honoring love songs!

Whether you have a romantic date night planned or you view Valentine's Day as "Single Awareness Day", I challenge you to sample these songs. Let God speak to your heart through these melodies and woo you! He loves you and desires for you to know both Him and His love!

Love Song for a Savior - Jars of Clay
Love Never Fails - Brandon Heath
Wedding Day - Casting Crowns
Beloved - Tenth Avenue North
Here In This Moment - Beckah Shae
I've Always Loved You - Third Day
Hephzibah - Beckah Shae
My Beloved - Kari Jobe
Worth Waiting For - Beckah Shae
I Love You - Lecrae
True Love - Phil Wickham
By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
Buttons - Lecrae
(All songs available for purchase on iTunes)

"For the Father himself loves you..." 
- John 16:27

No comments:

Post a Comment