Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Proverbs 31

Many of you may know I absolutely LOVE Beckah Shae. I think she is talented beyond words and steps out of the ordinary to reach the world through music! She writes and sings, while her husband produces. I was first introduced to her music a few years ago when she played a show at a church in Tampa. After her album Destiny came out, I was absolutely sold. Not to mention, she has stuff like this on YouTube!

Ok, on a slightly different note.... Annually, Victoria's Secret does a fashion show that is airs on CBS. In the last year or two, I have seen more on Facebook and Twitter about Proverbs 31 during the show than ever before! How encouraging!! From that, a quote has become popular, "I'd rather be a Proverbs 31 woman than a Victoria's Secret model." I couldn't agree more. And when I stumbled across one of Beckah Shae's "Scripture Snacks" titled Woman, I was reminded of that quote.

"Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue. Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." - Proverbs 31:25, 26, 30

I hope you enjoy and are inspired to live a life as a Proverbs 31 woman... giving glory to God!


(Beckah Shae's Scripture Snack Volume 1 is available for purchase on iTunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment