Monday, September 30, 2013

Welcome, Fall!

Fall is my favorite. Let's be honest, I just love experiencing seasons in general! And I am oh so grateful to experience my first ever "real fall" -outside of Florida- with changing leaves, cool air, boots and scarves! It's what I've always imagined fall to be!

The Stowell Home has taken on a new look for fall...



I'm happy with how it turned out. And, I've since added an Autumn Wreath scented Yankee Candle which smells to die for delicious. 

As I think about fall and the changing of seasons, I am reminded that God not only changes our environment but He changes hearts! This past month, I have seen many girls come to know Jesus personally for the first time. It has brought my heart so much joy to watch girls' faces light up when they are initially introduced to Truth! And my joy continues as I watch God bring them into a new season, a new life. It's been a month full of thankfulness to God for calling me to what I consider a blessing of a job, for working in the lives of student athletes and coaches, and for the beauty that comes with change.

"Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, to whom belong wisdom and might, He changes times and seasons." - Daniel 2:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment