Friday, September 7, 2012

Time is Love

God has called me to be a child of His, who walks in the path of righteousness. "He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake." - Psalm 23:3 He desires that I remain on the path of righteousness, not just for my sake, but for a greater purpose... for His own glory! Someone recently asked me, "how do you spell love? .... t-i-m-e." In order to remain on the path He has chosen for me, I must spend time with Him, learning His ways! "Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it." - Psalm 119:35 Before all else, God wants to know me, and I want to know Him. The God of the universe and I have an intimate relationship! It truly is mind blowing! He serves best as Lord of my life, when I spend time with Him by mediating on His Word and allow His Holy Spirit to lead me. It is an honor and blessing to be able to sit down and just be with my Lord, Savior, Lover, Provider, and Protector.

Do you take time to rest and be still with him? God desires to know us, and how better than through some quality time?!


"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" - Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment