Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Inspired by Jason Burris, I made a list of some things I am thankful for using Thanksgiving...

T Today. I am blessed with each day God gives me. (Psalm 118:24)
H Husband. I am so grateful for my loving husband, Tyler! (Psalm 34:3)
A Armor. I am glad to be equipped with the Armor of God. (Ephesians 6:10-20)
N Newness. Through God, I am a new creation and for that am very thankful! (2 Cor. 5:17)
K Kinship. I am thankful to have a fabulous, loving, supportive family. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10)
S Sweets. I love sweets.... too much. But, I'm thankful for them because they are YUM.
G Grace. There aren't words to express my thankfulness for the grace of God. (2 Cor. 12:9-10)
I Inheritance. God bestows all that he has on me. I am His heir!! (Colossians 1:12)
V Vine. I am thankful to have God as my vine & source of power. (Jn. 15:5)
I Iron. Ok, not really iron... but I am thankful for friendships that are founded on the Lord. (Prov. 27:17)
N Nature. I enjoy soaking up God's magnificent creation! (Hebrews 1:10)
G Gifts. My love language is gifts. And I am very thankful for love and gifts! (Jn. 15:12)



Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Thessalonains 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment